Schism Worldwide First Game Moves From February 14th to March 14th
Schism Worldwide, an independent developer based in New York, USA, is announcing today that their first game, Red Barton & The Sky Pirates, is set to release the 14th of March 2017 on Steam.
Initially planned to release February 14th 2017, the game has been postponed to ensure the delivery of the initial team vision for the story and gameplay.
“Since Red Barton & The Sky Pirates is our first project we want to make sure to use all the time available to make all the game mechanics work perfectly. It was not an easy decision but we are sure it is the best one for the game and for the players.” said Aleksandar Djordjevic, CEO of Schism Worldwide.
Already nominated for Best Gameplay and Best Art Direction at Gameacon in Atlantic City, Red Barton & The Sky Pirates has now reached the final phase of production.
Red Barton & The Sky Pirates, will be available on March 14th 2017 on Steam PC and Mac.
- Single Player Campaign: Play the role of Red Barton and fight your way through a variety of enemies, on a mission to save your love and honor. Enjoy a sophisticated story line with future updates to Diamondia universe such as locations, factions, lore, quests, achievements and much more.
- Split Screen COOP: Play with your friend in this local coop mode.
- Survival Mode: Pilot your World War I era style fighter airplane through endless waves of enemies How far will you go?
- Night Mode: Relive the original adventure with different lighting and difficulty levels.
- Customization options: Customize your fighter airplane with aircraft and weapons upgrades as well as aircraft skins.
- Weapons Galore: Blast your way through using a variety of weapons from Machineguns to Cannons and Rockets.
- Amazing Original Soundtrack!
- Localized in French, Spanish, Russian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Italian, Serbian, Japanese and Korean!
About Red Barton and the Sky Pirates
Red Barton and The Sky Pirates is a Schism Worldwide development of a Kosta Zdravković game design arcade combat flight shooter, developed with Unity since February 2016. In Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, players will embark on an adventure to save Red’s love and honor through different gorgeous hand-drawn style levels.
To learn more about Red Barton and The Sky Pirates, please visit http://www.redbarton.com/, “Like” it on Facebook, and follow it on Twitter for all the latest developer updates and news.
About Schism Worldwide LLC.
Schism Worldwide LLC. an independent game development and publishing company based in New York, with talent across the globe – in the USA, Canada & Europe. Schism is a new player in indie town and plans on sticking around for years to come with original and fresh games.
For more about Schism Worldwide, go to their website: https://www.schismworldwide.com.